Posted on June 12, 2018, in Author News, democracy, Political philosophy, Posts, Presumed Dead, Uncategorized, Writing and tagged city, development, economy, government, growth, infrastructure, lifestyle, Novel, political, population, regression, science, theory. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Does city population growth reduce lifestyle?.
- Book Launch - Presumed DeadMay 20th, 2018The Book Launch of Presumed Dead will be held at Avid Reader, Sunday 20th May, 9.30 to 10.00 am.
You’re invited to the launch of Presumed Dead by prolific author Martin Knox.
193 Boundary Street, West End, Brisbane
Sunday May 20th 9.30am for 10am start
RSVP: Contact page
- Hands off wild animals martinknox.wordpress.com/2018/09/04/han… https://t.co/myKFp6zevV 2 weeks ago
- Balancing gender types martinknox.wordpress.com/2018/08/30/bal… 3 weeks ago
- Do male parliamentarians have atavistic gender bias? martinknox.wordpress.com/2018/08/29/do-… https://t.co/k95xvhRG9t 3 weeks ago
- @aneeman @aeonmag Is there an autistic view of the world? 4 weeks ago
- Is non-party government possible? martinknox.wordpress.com/2018/08/25/is-… https://t.co/AxJz4r6Ttu 1 month ago