Posted on June 14, 2018, in Author News, democracy, Posts, Presumed Dead, Uncategorized, Writing and tagged crime, criminology, desires, deterrence, free will, government, illegal, immigrant, motives, retribution, victims. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Is detention of anyone just?.
- Book Launch - Presumed DeadMay 20th, 2018The Book Launch of Presumed Dead will be held at Avid Reader, Sunday 20th May, 9.30 to 10.00 am.
You’re invited to the launch of Presumed Dead by prolific author Martin Knox.
193 Boundary Street, West End, Brisbane
Sunday May 20th 9.30am for 10am start
RSVP: Contact page
- Ask your federal candidate for a BTA martinknox.wordpress.com/2019/03/13/ask… https://t.co/Hj9ALLBS9Y 1 week ago
- How bad is party overcontrol? martinknox.wordpress.com/2019/03/05/how… 2 weeks ago
- @ladyredjess If a woman follows this advice would she be deceitfully trying to attract a superficial and stupid partner? 1 month ago
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT DOWN THE TUBE martinknox.wordpress.com/2019/02/07/pub… https://t.co/HA6r9fmWw2 1 month ago
- Will Australia be bisectarian? grassisbrowner.wordpress.com/2018/12/28/wil… 2 months ago